Little Darlings

The Journey Of Our Two Little Precious ... Denisha & Darien Lim

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Fighting for Mummy's Attention

This morning I was sitting on the sofa carrying Denisha. Darien was standing with his hands on my lap making so much noise. He was asking me to carry him. When I carried him, he had a cheeky smile on his face. Sigh .. such a jealous poker. Same goes for Denisha ... whenever I call Darien to crawl towards me, Denisha would quickly sit on my lap. Aiyaya ... sometimes, we'll resort to carrying 2 at the same time. Imagine if there is a 3rd? Gosh ... I won't imagine. Not enough hands .. :Þ

3 Comments:

  • At 10/24/2005 04:56:00 PM, Blogger LHS said…

    You're smart to handle 2 at the same time!! Bravo to you.

    Hui Sia
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/leehuisia/

     
  • At 10/25/2005 03:52:00 PM, Blogger ZMM said…

    They both love you!

    Btw, how come you have stopped blogging foa a while? Taking a break?

     
  • At 10/28/2005 01:33:00 PM, Blogger Twin said…

    huisia: its ok since Denisha is 2 already and she can tell me what she wants. When she was younger it was worse. :)

    zara's mama: have been pretty busy these days. No time to even upload photos .. will do it soon since there is a week break for us here in Msia. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home