Little Darlings

The Journey Of Our Two Little Precious ... Denisha & Darien Lim

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Developments

Thank you Boy has been a pro in saying his "Thank yous". Like yesterday .. I passed him his water, he said "Than yu" .... at night, I made him milk .. he said "Than yu". Pain Pain Last night, I went to my gynae and did Implanon. I had a plaster on the wound. After taking a bath ... I replaced with a new plaster. While doing that Boy came to me and said "Mommy pain pain .. pain pain" and he had a "painful" expression on his face. Ah really melts my heart. Princess told me "Mommy .. quickly put plaster .. pain pain". These two little devils really brighten up my day. Words These are the few words Boy is saying pay = PLAY than yu = THANK YOU pis = PLEASE ren = RAIN pain = PAIN memmy = MOMMY daddee = DADDY popo = maternal granma kungkung = maternal granpa yee ma = aunty yee yee = aunty ah ma = paternal granpa kung = paternal granpa book = BOOK read = READ sit sit = SWEET SWEET eat = EAT and the list goes on ....

6 Comments:

  • At 7/05/2006 01:21:00 PM, Blogger jazzmint said…

    words that kids speaks to us sometimes really brightens up our day ;).

    Hey how's the Implanon, I'm planning to put that too.. Did it cost u a lot, my gynae told me he will charge like RM700

     
  • At 7/05/2006 01:48:00 PM, Blogger Twin said…

    jazzmint: yeah they do .. *smile*
    My gynae charge me at RM450 (dunno special case of not la cos our my sis goes to him too .. and all our kids delivered by him) and he's the cheapest ... delivery and consultation also cheap compare to other doctors but he's good. He did a good job in my stitches too .. :) Think charges should be the same la. Maybe you can call and ask. I've heard other places charges like RM800.

     
  • At 7/06/2006 07:40:00 AM, Blogger ZMM said…

    Any side effect using Implanon? Eeek.. don't know if I want something to be left in my body for such a long period of time.

    Darien so cute!

     
  • At 7/06/2006 01:23:00 PM, Blogger Twin said…

    zara's mama: Well yeah there are but it all depends on people but mostly its minimal. I don't get any at the moment yet. But my sis don't get any period at all ... Ain't it great! It won't cause any major problems. At the moment, I'm doing ok. Though still feel my muscles aching.

     
  • At 7/12/2006 03:34:00 PM, Blogger IMMomsDaughter said…

    I was blog hopping. Hi. I was on Implanon 2 years ago and it cost me RM600++. I get occassional spotting & that was it but some people I know do put on weight.

    Btw, your boy is very politelah :)

     
  • At 7/13/2006 05:23:00 PM, Blogger Twin said…

    immomsdaughter: oh really ... i hope i don't :). Its been 2 weeks already and I actually lost weight .. *fingers crossed*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home