Little Darlings

The Journey Of Our Two Little Precious ... Denisha & Darien Lim

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday ...

This morning Daddy went out quite early for a friend's morning wedding session. As soon as I woke up, I bathed Princess and Boyboy. After that, we went downstairs and Princess would ask for her Barney. Yeah Barney everyday ... and guess what .. Mommy can sing all of Barney's songs. Hehehe. Did a bit of washing here and there, cleaning up and prepared their porridge. By the time their lunch is over at about 12pm, I prepared my own lunch. After that, I asked them to take a nap. It was a challenge because this time round I let them nap downstairs. I put 1 kiddy sofa bed and 1 small mattress side-by-side and demanded them to sleep. Princess lay on it awhile then went off to play her toys. Boy on the other hand, as soon as I catch him getting up, I'll tell him naughty .. go back to sleep. From head up, he'll prop back down on the mattress. So cute. I left them in that position for awhile and went to the kitchen. After a while I went out again, I say Boyboy fast asleep all by himself. And Princess watching the TV .. gosh. I switched off the TV and told her to get some sleep. I dozed off after a short while and when I woke up a few minutes later, Princess was already sleeping beside me. Getting them to sleep is such hard work. Especially as they grow older .... they doesn't seem to want any sleep. Play play and more play. And in the end .. the Mommy or Daddy will sleep before them.

4 Comments:

  • At 11/15/2005 11:55:00 AM, Blogger ZMM said…

    yeah, getting them to sleep can be quite tough. I always dozed off first before Zara does..

    Zzzzzzzzzzzz

     
  • At 11/16/2005 05:12:00 PM, Blogger Twin said…

    can't get the kind of energy that we use to have when we were younger. sometimes we are just too worn-out .. like all energy has been drained out from our bodies. any suggestions?

     
  • At 12/10/2005 01:28:00 PM, Blogger lisaOne said…

    my elder son is not a morning person so he sleep late and still daze when we send him to the babysitter in the morning before work. the younger boy is an early riser so he prefer to sleep early. juggling sleeping time btw the 2 is one challenging task.

     
  • At 12/15/2005 02:15:00 PM, Blogger Twin said…

    two little fellas: yeah you can say that again. Especially with 2 kids ... its no sleep at all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home