Little Darlings

The Journey Of Our Two Little Precious ... Denisha & Darien Lim

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Another bz weekend

15th July 2006: Cassandra, 6 had a birthday party at Starship Galactica, 1U. The kids enjoyed themselves so much ... started playing at 4pm until 8pm .... non-stop. Sometimes I wonder where they get the energy from!! By 7pm I was already hungry and tired .. so I rested. Princess came to me ... Princess: Mommy .. come play with me. Mommy: I'm tired Princess. Mommy want to rest here. Princess: Mommy .. you play with me ... you sit only. Mommy: No la Princess ... Mommy is tired .. you play with the rests la. Princess: It's nice ... (with that innocent look on her face) Mommy: *roll eyes* ok ok little while only .. we go eat after that ok. Princess: Yay!!! Boy eating on his own with lots of improvement .. not much messes Princess enjoying her sausage After the party, we had dinner in Esquire Kitchen with my sisters and families. Outside the restaurant, they have these animal kiddy rides that Princess used to fear but surprisingly seeing everyone on .. she wanted to get on. She was riding all by herself. The kids fell asleep right after they finished their milk in the car. Extremely tired! We reached home at 11pm ... what a night! 16th July 2006: As usual on a Sunday we'll have dinner at my mom's. Today Princess brought some toys over to play. When we were about to go home, Princess packed up her own toys into the box. There was a ball that was still lying around. Cassandra took the rests of the toys out and put the ball in. I asked Cassandra ... Me: Cassandra you took all the toys out and put the ball in ... then what's gonna happen to the rests of the toys? Cannot fit in. Cassandra: (Attempt to put the rest of the toys in) Princess: (Ran over to where I was) I show you Cassandra (Took out the ball, put the rests of the toys in, put in the ball and said) See see cannot fit in. Me: *sniggering* (cheeky girl) When my sis was about to go home she said to us ... Sis: Bye People Princess: (Look at her and said casually) My name is not people Sis: (Laughing - looking at me) What kind of kid is this?!!? Me: Hahaha Kids nowadays are really different .. the way they look at things and the way they talk its like an adult. They are much smarter that us when we were their age!

3 Comments:

  • At 7/18/2006 10:11:00 PM, Blogger ZMM said…

    You are a very brave mum huh? Letting Darien handle the cake on his own. I would be so worry about the mess..

    Starship Galactica? Where is that? The new play area at the new wing? They can hold a party? But that place is so so small.

     
  • At 7/19/2006 10:29:00 AM, Blogger IMMomsDaughter said…

    Darien very clever can eat on his own with minimal mess, I am impressed. Btw, princess' answer "My name is not people" so funny & smart.

     
  • At 7/25/2006 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Twin said…

    zara's mama: I wanna have a peaceful meal that's why i let him feed himself.
    Yeah .. starship galactica is in the new wing. Yeah they can hold parties there but like you said space is a bit small.

    immomsdaughter: We let him eat by himself when we are out but at home is a no-no. Mommy lazy to clean up. My girl has really funny remarks sometimes. Tickles my bone ... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home