Little Darlings

The Journey Of Our Two Little Precious ... Denisha & Darien Lim

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Got Tagged

I was tagged by Mom2Ashley and Mamas Bag of Tricks. The Rules: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom spot. 1. Between Lambs & Mutton 2. The Life of An Independent Babe 3. My All 4. All About Zara 5. Baby Ashley 6. Allyfeel 7. Essence of Love 8. Mamas Bag of Tricks 9. Little Darlings Then you select five people to pass the love on to. Here's my selection: 1. ?? 2. ?? 3. ?? 4. ?? 5. ?? 1. What were you doing ten years ago? Was pursuing BComm at Curtin University, Perth. Those were the days .. free from all worries. 2. What were you doing 1 year ago? Just gave birth to Darien. He's 2½ months old and Denisha was 16½ months old. 3. Five super fatty and high cholesterol snacks you enjoy: 1. Cheezels 2. Chocolates - any kind 3. Nachos 4. Cakes/Brownies 5. Crackers/Chips 4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now: 1. Happy birthday to you 2. Barney is a dinosaur 3. Barney's I Love You 4. Old macDonald Had A Farm 5. Baa Baa Black Sheep and non nursery rhymes ones are 1. I Finally Found Someone - Bryan Adams & Barbara Streisand (my wedding song) 2. End of the Road - Boyz II Men 3. Dance with my Father - Luther Vandross 4. Just Once - James Ingram 5. Goodbye Kiss - Jacky Cheung (mandarin) 5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire (a millionaire doesn't mean having only 1 mil..but millions...) 1. Invest in shares and properties 2. Invest in the kids education & trust fund 3. Stopped working and travel 4. Give some to my parents & family members 5. Donate 6. Five bad habits: 1. Being late 2. Perfectionist 3. Being impatient 4. ?? 5. ?? 7. Five things you like doing: 1. Spend more time with my kids 2. Have more family trips 3. Going for suppers at midnight 4. Sleep later in the mornings 5. Spend the whole day arranging Princess & Boy's photos since birth .. they are piling up already. 8.Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again: 1. I would like a new PDA - mine was "drowned" in my red dates soup during my confinement leave 2. I would never buy anymore T-shirts - my cupboard is filled with it! 3. I would like to get a notebook with the latest technology 4. I would like to get a digital camera - yes! I'm still using the ancient kind. 5. I would never buy a Hi-Fi system 9. Five favorite toys: 1. My PC at home 2. My mobile 3. Fridge 4. Video Cam 5. ??

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home