Little Darlings

The Journey Of Our Two Little Precious ... Denisha & Darien Lim

Thursday, January 12, 2006

not so loud mommy

11th January 2006: On the way back from nursery, Princess asked me to play her music CD. She was singing happily to the tune. The music was a bit too soft side, so I tune up the volume a bit and Princess said to me .. "Mommy, not so loud after Titi (brother) cry". I told her "Oh ok .. clever girl". Hehehe it was so nice of her. Playing banging bottle Boy cover face with a picture book Princess had Patrick on her head. When I asked her. "What are you wearing Princess?" She replied. "I'm wearing a hat - Patrick hat". Hehhe cheeky girl!

9 Comments:

  • At 1/12/2006 06:56:00 PM, Blogger ZMM said…

    aiyo.. she's so kuai! Know how to be considerate..

    And help didi drink fr bottle also hor?

     
  • At 1/12/2006 11:20:00 PM, Blogger lisaOne said…

    yep, i try to instill siblings love to my kids too. seeing them together give you the greatest satisfaction ever...

     
  • At 1/13/2006 10:03:00 AM, Blogger mom2ashley said…

    very considerate of her huh???? that's good.

     
  • At 1/13/2006 02:16:00 PM, Blogger Twin said…

    zara's mama: no la .. she's not helping her bro with his bottle .. think picture not clear enuf .. handphone camera .. :) They were playing banging each other's bottle. :)

    two little fellas: yeah they are so cute together when they are in harmony.

    mom2ashley: well must of the time she's ok with her brother unless at times she decided to be jealous. :)

     
  • At 1/14/2006 01:56:00 AM, Blogger Cocka Doodle said…

    Hi Twin...my 1st time here at your nice blog and am truly delighted by lots of cutie pictures.And the music is so appropriate.
    Can you teach me how to insert music to my blog? My e-mail is doodle.cocka@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance.

     
  • At 1/18/2006 02:10:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Hi Twin, I'm new to ur blog too. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    It's so heart-warming to see siblings care for each other. Can share things and play with each other. When they 'fight', then dat's when the headache comes. But it's sure fun to see them play together.

     
  • At 1/23/2006 04:16:00 PM, Blogger Twin said…

    Tracy: yes .. how true.

     
  • At 1/24/2006 03:51:00 PM, Blogger Allyfeel said…

    so sweet of her to be so considerate.

    My son also ask for song once he sit in his daddy's car. "papa, song pls?". THe only different is he has no mei mei to care for at this moment. :)

     
  • At 1/26/2006 03:14:00 PM, Blogger Twin said…

    allyfeel: its time to give him one .. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home